Versatile buildings suitable for many uses
Our Steel Workshop buildings are used all over the UK for a variety of uses. Here are some examples :
- Production workshops
- Vehicle servicing & MOT bays
- Paint spray shops & valeting bays
- Train sheds & railway workshops
- Boatbuilding workshops
- Workshops for plant hire companies
We can also provide office and workshop combinations including mezzanine floors and partition walls.
Our steel framed buildings can incorporate composite wall and roof panels, with fire resistance which are perfect for energy-efficient workshops. Single skin cladding panels are also available for unheated buildings or more price-sensitive projects.
Our expert advisors are on hand to guide you through your building options and to help you design your steel workshop building.
Full documentation supplied
Each Miracle Span building is supplied with the following documentation:
- a base plan - containing important information for your foundation design
- General arrangement drawings - detailing the dimensions, openings & showing the building elevations
- a full set of structural calculations - specific to your building and your site.