Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled Steel Frames
Miracle Span supplies both hot and cold rolled steel frame buildings which means we can meet almost all specifications for single-storey buildings.
The type of building that is suitable for your project is determined by the complexity of the design and the dimensions that you require. You can find out more about the differences between hot and cold rolled steel buildings in our Advice & information section.
Our steel framed buildings can be designed as:
- Stand-alone structures - including fully enclosed, open-sided or L-shaped
- Lean-to or steel tunnels - to connect to existing buildings
We offer single skin Plastisol coated cladding or composite, insulated cladding, as well as accessories.
Miracle Span's portal frame buildings can be designed to incorporate mezzanines to maximise space for your business.
All of our buildings are designed to meet current UK standards and are supplied complete with:
- base drawings - showing information needed for your base design
- general arrangement drawings - showing dimensions and building elevations
- full structural calculations specific to your building and your site.