From April 2015 CDM regulations have changed…
To find out whether you need to appoint a CDM co-ordinator for your steel building project review the checklist :-
To comply with current CDM regulations all projects must have…..
- Workers with the right experience and training
- Contractors to provide supervision & information
- A written construction plan
When more than one contractor is employed on a project :-
- A principal & a principal contractor must be employed
- A Health & Safety file must be prepared
For projects lasting more than 30 working days employing more than 20 people OR lasting for more than 500 days :-
- The client must ensure HSE are notified of the project.
For more information visit the HSE website http://www.hse.gov.uk/construction/cdm/2015/index.htm.
Clarification for all duty holders (clients, principle designers, principle contractors, designers, contractors and workers) can be found and explained in the Approved Code of Practice which simplifies the CDM Regs 2015 http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/books/l153.htm
Contact Miracle Span email@example.com for expert advice on this and other other aspect of your steel building project.