MiracleLite cold rolled steel buildings are a cost effective building solution suitable for industrial, commercial and agricultural uses.
All buildings are designed to conform to BSEN 1994 and BSEN 1991.
Full design calculations are available on request.
Strong, durable frames
- Made from high tensile pre-galvanised cold rolled steel
- Fully bolted using 8.8 construction grade bolts (we don’t use tek screws unlike many of our competitors)
- Anti-sag bars incorporated to prevent frames weakening due to fatigue
- Door posts & header beams made from load bearing Cee sections and bolted to the main frame
- All components pre-cut and pre-drilled to ensure a perfect frame for your door
Choice of Cladding
We offer a choice of cladding options suitable for our MiracleLite and Miracle Portal building ranges.
Choose from plastisol coated single skin cladding or composite insulated cladding available in various thicknesses. Find out more about cladding options.
Various combinations of Roller Shutters & Personnel Doors
- Range of manually operated or electrically operated roller shutter doors are available in a selection of sizes
- Personnel doors & double personnel doors are available with 10 or 12 point locking with powder coating
- All doors are available in a colour of your choice
Window openings can be incorporated in your building design and window frames can be supplied if required.
Rooflights can be supplied to cover approximately 10% of the roof area of your building to help maximise on natural light and save on energy costs.
What about kitting out the inside of your building?
|Choice of cladding|
|Choice of colour finishes|
|Choice of door & window size|
|General Arrangement Drawings|
|View product||View product|
Enquire about this model »