Miracle Span’s Self Build kit buildings are supplied ready for self assembly
Manufactured in the UK from quality materials, our Self Build kit buildings incorporate a fully bolted steel frame, quality cladding and important design features such as unique drip flashing to help prevent water getting into your building.
Our experienced advisors will involve you in the design process, helping you achieve your concept design so your finished building will meet your needs.
You will be provided with base plans and a full set of general arrangement drawings for your approval before your building is manufactured, so your finished building arrives exactly as anticipated.
Detailed package to help assemble your Self Build kit building
Each Self Build kit steel building comes with full details for assembly by competent individuals.
To help you to assemble your steel building you will receive:-
- base plan to help you lay the foundation for your building.
- full set of construction drawings specific to your building showing the location of each steel member, its mark and length.
- detailed drawings with exploded detail of connections and brackets and where they are used to assemble the steel frame.
- installation guides on how to fix insulated or single skin cladding, whichever you have chosen for your building.
- bill of materials so you can make sure you have all component parts before you start your installation.
- information sheet containing useful advice to make your building assembly as easy as possible.
In addition, Miracle Span’s experts are always on hand if you need any further assistance with your building project.
Professional Assembly Service available if required
Should you require an experienced building advisor to help you erect your steel building please ask us for more details, alternatively, if you decide to opt for a professional assembly service we should be pleased to provide you with a quotation for our highly qualified team to undertake the project for you.
So, what are you waiting for?
Contact our sales consultants on 01507 358 974 or email us to start planning your building project today.